منتديات صفاء القلوب
Present tenses for future Going to W6w20015

منتديات صفاء القلوب
Present tenses for future Going to W6w20015

منتديات صفاء القلوب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  مكتبيمكتبي  
مواضيع مماثلة
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ماكينات سحب الهواء ( ماكينات فاكيوم )
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالإثنين 14 يوليو - 21:24 من طرف تايجر باك

» Adverb Clause
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالجمعة 19 يوليو - 0:44 من طرف Ahmed Abuobida

» Adjective Clause
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالجمعة 19 يوليو - 0:24 من طرف Ahmed Abuobida

» future perfect
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالجمعة 19 يوليو - 0:10 من طرف Ahmed Abuobida

» Present Perfect vs Past Simple
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالخميس 18 يوليو - 23:36 من طرف Ahmed Abuobida

» Passive Voice
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالخميس 18 يوليو - 23:31 من طرف Ahmed Abuobida

» Discourse Markers
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالخميس 18 يوليو - 23:18 من طرف Ahmed Abuobida

» Present simple & Present continuous tense
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالخميس 18 يوليو - 20:43 من طرف Omnia Abuobida

»  Past perfect simple tense
Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالخميس 18 يوليو - 20:09 من طرف Ahmed Abuobida

Present tenses for future Going to

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed Abuobida
General Manager
General Manager
Ahmed Abuobida

القوس القط
عدد المساهمات : 180
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2010
العمر : 36
الموقع : السودان

Present tenses for future Going to Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Present tenses for future Going to   Present tenses for future Going to Emptyالخميس 18 يوليو - 19:49

Present tenses for future Going to Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa0RS0_t5pxJWcqkWOHBMwhK0VeqO4J7dmv-_dYFw1XSXzaDoJ&t=1

There are several grammatical structures in the English language with future meaning. In this section you can study the tenses and forms that express arrangements, plans, intentions and opinions. (Note: you can find other forms in the red menu on the left hand side.)

► Present simple, present continuous for future arrangements

With time expressions (next Friday, soon) the present simple and continuous (progressive) are used for definite future arrangements and plans. The time must be mentioned, otherwise the sentence would not have a future meaning.

I am watching TV tonight. (I will do it tonight, it is my plan.)

The continuous is more informal. It is the most usual way of expressing our personal plans.

I am leaving on Sunday. (I have decided to leave on Sunday, it is my plan.)

But: I leave on Sunday. (Someone else has decided it, it is someone's plan for me.)

The simple form is typically used in official statements and timetables.

The new shopping centre opens on 1 March.

The bus arrives at 6.55.

► Be going to - future intentions and predictions

1. It is used for intentions. We use it for decisions that we made before the moment of speaking.

I am going to clean the car and you can pack the suitcase.

We are going to reconstruct our house.

2. It is also used to express your opinion that something is certain to happen. There is evidence for your prediction.

Our team is going to win. (It is 4:0 and two minutes left. I am sure we will win the match.)

The planes are going to land. (You can see that they are coming closer and closer to the airport.)

Sometimes we can use all of these structures with a little difference in meaning.

I am travelling to France in May. (my personal arrangements)

I travel to France in May. (someone's plans for me)

I am going to travel to France in May. (my personal intentions)

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://safalglob.mam9.com

Present tenses for future Going to
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Present simple & Present continuous tense
» Present Perfect vs Past Simple

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات صفاء القلوب :: Department of Languages - قسم اللغات :: Department of English-
انتقل الى: